Tiny Bottle, Huge Benefits:
Are you familiar with Essential Oils? They are comprised of a liquid that is typically distilled from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark, or roots of a plant. I buy mine through Young Living. I'll share briefly why I love the ones pictured.
- Orange & Lemon: A variety of natural cleaning supplies suggest these oils.
- Clary Sage: Natural Hormone Balancer. Think PMS. I put it on my wrists and ankles. (Caution: It's a mild sedative. Do not use just before driving or you might back into your neighbor's car and then spill your coffee on the way to church. Don't ask how I know this.)
- Clove: My kids often have leg cramps or growing pains. This warm oil has been a sleep-saver for our family.
- Melrose: Bug Bites, Ear Infections, Skin Rashes
- Wintergreen: Sore muscles, and it just plain smells good!
- Peppermint: Headaches, shin splints, sinus pressure, flavoring for brownies.
- Lavender: Burns, bee stings, fevers, bruising. It's an anti-inflamatory. I keep a bottle in the kitchen since I have a tendency to burn myself. Often.
- R.C.: This is a blend that has been our hero oil for upper respiratory coughing. We apply it to their chests and diffuse it in their room. No more visits to the ER.
- Thieves: A blend of oils that helps fight infection.
- Eucalyptus: Another great oil for colds and congestion.
There are more, but these are my absolute favorites.