Saturday, February 19, 2011

So I Married a Visionary

I often tell my friends that one day I'll write a book, So I Married a Visionary.

I am sure it will be a best-seller. The thing is, I can't write it yet because my Mr. Wonderful is still coming up with adventures for our family!

For example, what do you do when you own a Construction Company, and your tools are spread out at various sites? Well, when you get an urge to work on a household project, like running gas lines for the dryer and rerouting the ducts, you just have to improvise. Is your ladder at someone else's project? Then you make do.

Call it Extreme Construction. He's a nut. With a Visionary in the house, there is never a dull moment.

Uh oh, I just heard him tell one of our kids, "I'm going to ruin mommy's scissors by cutting this." Ugh. His clippers must be at another site as well. Oh well!

No comments: