Friday, May 13, 2011

Chatting about my day. How was yours?

Sunny day today! I went garage saling w/ two friends and our 14 kids. Can you say CRAZY? But we do it every year. Fun times!

I got slightly burned. I keep reapplying the aloe. An hour later, it gets pink again. I'm a little "rudolf" like on my nose. It's time to pull out the sun screen!

My grandma's memorial service is tomorrow. My brother, dad, and I created a 30 minute video of her life. That took a couple of days, and I'm really happy with it. Maybe I can find a way to post it.

That's about all I have to say today.No super original thoughts. Just give your loved ones a hug and tell them you love them. Speak in gentle tones always and remember that life is made up of all the little moments in between the big events.

Good night!

1 comment:

Lisa Tortorello said...

Prayers are with you today as you celebrate your grandmother's life and all she meant to you and those she touched througout her life.

As far as the sunburn goes...lucky you! We haven't had sun around long enough to cast a shadow recently.