Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where to buy my books

Actual comments this week:

Friend #1: I can't find your book anywhere to buy it.
Friend #2: I tried to buy both of your books but it wouldn't let me.
Friend #3: You wrote a book?

I also read an article recently that says people fly on the internet at a lightning pace, so unless you make it obvious, they won't see it.

So, here's the easy way to buy both the e-books and paperbacks of both of my books:




(Enter APRILMAIL305 at check-out to get Free-Shipping!)

The reason they are not available at the same location is that they're from different publishers. It takes a few months to be available at typical places like bookstores and online websites -- so very soon you'll be able to go to Amazon and buy both at the same time.

If you're in Indy, I always carry books with me. I'm a walking bookstore. Just ask!

You can also always access all of this information and more at my website: www.emerickhome.com.  It also lists events for book signings and other events. Check it out... at a lightening fast pace. :)

No comments: