Monday, September 12, 2011

Free Bible Memory Tools

I'm a big fan of learning Bible verses with songs. Seeds Family Worship has a series of CDs that only use the words of Scriptures. The best part: The songs are well-done and pleasing to a parent's ears! A few of them I wish we'd sing in church as a congregation. They're catchy and enjoyable to listen to.

And now, I just learned that they have a memorization check-list and Bible Memory Cards on their website! I just printed out the cards for the first CD we're going to memorize, Seeds of Courage. We already have most of the songs memorized from listening to in the car, so this will just be added reinforcement.

What a great resource! If I focus on these songs alone this school year, my kids will have learned about 60 key memory verses, and we will have had fun doing it!

Here's a link to the memory cards.

http://www.seedsfamilyworship.net/kids-stuff/



No comments: